Useful information for your summer holiday
Summer 2020 was without a doubt unprecedented. Lots of new guests, regular guests and friends enjoyed a wonderfully relaxing summer holiday in our guest house.
After an extraordinary winter we're looking forward to a great summer 2021 ...
... with lots of familiar faces, lovely guests and new acquaintances
... with scenic walks in the unique landscape around Filzmoos
... with a lot of fun in our heated swimmingpool
... AND MUCH MORE!
We're looking forward to your visit and guarantee unspoilt moments amid nature, genuine hospitality and real comfort.
Health is our top priority, as always
We will do everything possible to provide you and ourselves the best possible protection. The generous size of our house and our tried-and-tested CORONA-concept allows us to plan ahead and ensure our guests a safe and relaxing break. Strict hygiene measures were a matter of course for us even before the Corona virus. To extend these to the incorporate the governmental guidelines is no problem for us, as you'll find plenty of space in our house as well and in our lovingly-created garden and on our terrace to keep a safe distance.
Our experiences in summer 2020 make us feel positive about living with this pandemic. Here in Filzmoos there's a distinct feeling of solidarity and we enjoy positive contact with our guests and friends. You too can enjoy this special energy and spend a memorable feel-good holiday here with us at the Gästehaus Herrmann.
Good to know
Here you'll find some important information to help you plan your holiday in winter 2021:
Start of the season: 12th june until 10th october 2021
Due to the postive case rates of the 7 day inzidenz the Austrian government has decided that we can open our Gästehaus Herrmann with our tried-and-tested rules of conduct and hygiene regulations for guests and hosts despite whatever risk assessment. You'll find details of free apartments available here: free apartments.
To ensure the health & safety of us all we've introduced the following hygiene regulations and rules of conduct:
- Our team of staff has been trained extensively with regard to hygiene regulations and tested weekly for the Covid19 virus.
- Please be so kind and wear FFB2 face mask inhouse
- The generous size of our guest house consisting of five apartments and a maximal occupancy of 24 guests allows easy adherence to distancing regulations.
- Our spacious breakfast room offers five separate tables with seating for all our guests - each guest is sure to find his/her feel-good spot with plenty of space.
- Due to hygiene regulations we have mostly done away with the breakfast buffet and serve your favourite dishes at your table.
- We use highly effective disinfectant agents for cleaning.
- Between check-out and check-in / next arrival, room remain free for at least free 8 hours.
- At reception you'll find a safe-point for our disinfectant dispenser, disposable gloves and FFB2 face masks (price € 2,00).
- Handrails, door handles and metal surfaces are generally disinfected several times a day.
- So you can enjoy all amentities of our guest house, we have put together some simple, yet effective hygiene rules for "being safe together".
We're truly sorry that your holiday is overshadowed by the corona pandemic. This situation is stressful enough and godd reason for us to take some of the worry off your shoulders.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS for SUMMER 2021
ALL bookings for the period 12.06. – 10.10.2021 can be cancelled free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
In the event of cancellation after this deadline or no-show, 90% of your holiday price will be charged as a cancellation fee.
Why 7 days before arrival?
As we too, due to the new economic situation, have to purchase consciously and calculate carefully, we need this window frame for good planning.
We are also happy to offer our guests the possibility of changing their booking free of charge. Any deposit paid will be swapped for a voucher for a new booking.
If you don't wish to take advantage of this offer, we understand completely and will refund your deposit.
All Filzmoos accommodation properties have agreed to transparent communication and operate in accordance with the rules of conduct issued by the Austrian government.
You'll find the current risk assessment (Corona traffic light) for our region of Pongau here: https://corona-ampel.gv.at/
You'll find the weekly information sheet issued by the local crisis management team with confirmed number of cases and measures here: http://www.filzmoos.salzburg.at/Buergerservice/Medien/Coronainfos
Last, but not least ...
Don't forget – we run a small, family-friendly guest house in idyllic Filzmoos. In our garden you have enought space for relaxing and could have fun in our heated swimmingpool. Come and enjoy unspoilt moments amid nature, genuine hospitality and real cosiness.
We, as your hosts, do our best to ensure a relaxing break with the necessary discretion and care - BUT with LOTS OF HEART!