In order to be able to offer our guests and friends of our house even more comfort and safety, we made use of the lockdown period during the Covid pandemic to implement our long-planned safety concept. Furthermore, we want to make our contribution to sustainable tourism in Salzburger Land with our new air heat pump and 10 kW photovoltaic system.
The following new facilities are available from winter 2021/2022:
- Air-conditioned ski cellar with lockable ski safe for all holiday apartments and feel-good rooms
- New, sustainable waste separation system in the new refuse room
- Lockable bicycle cellar with e-bike charging stations
- Charging stations for electric vehicles in the garage
- Fully automated control system for the water treatment of the private swimming pool
- Powerful air source heat pump
- New reception area with drinks fridge and info point
- Networked smoke detectors with escape route description
- New security and access systems as well as thermal refurbishment incl. window replacement
We look forward to welcoming you and guarantee unspoilt moments amid nature, heartfelt hospitality and genuine comfort.
Our holiday apartments Cosiness and Zest for Life have been extended with an exclusive panorama sauna in spruce wood.
You can enjoy a special spa experience with this fully automatic panoramic spruce sauna and control your private sauna session directly from your bedroom. With the bathrobes provided, you can access the heated changing area via the balcony, which promises 100% discretion. The lighting concept bathes this private relaxation area in a special light. The view of the snow-covered winter landscape or the beautiful starry sky entices you to relax. Pleasure for body and soul.
Living with this pandemic and the experiences make us personally extremely positive. We feel a great sense of cohesion and a real spirit of optimism here in Filzmoos. This is why considerable investments have been made in the infrastructure and the modernisation of the lifts throughout the village. Feel this special power and spend a special feel-good holiday with us at Gästehaus Herrmann.
The health of our guests is dear to our hearts
Therefore, we have made every possible arrangement so as to offer the best possible protection against a Covid19 infection for our guests and for us. The pleasant size of our house and the tried and tested Covid concept enable us to plan well in many respects and provide our guests with "safe distancing" and relaxed holiday moments. We practiced strict hygiene regulations as a matter of course even before the Corona virus. Extending these to the current regulations is just as little a problem for us as keeping the prescribed distance, as we have more than enough space both in our guest house and in our lovingly designed garden and terrace.
Here you'll find important information for your coming winter holiday 2021/2022
Season start: 10th December 2021 to 18th April 2021
Due to the vaccination rate and positive development of hospitalisation in the province of Salzburg, the Austrian government has implemented a new 3-step plan based on the utilisation of intensive care units (ICU occupancy) in addition to strengthening controls for compliance with the measures (especially the 2-G rule) and extending the validity of the vaccination certificate in the Green Passport from nine to twelve months (corresponds to the European standard).
Since the incidence rate due to vaccination no longer has the same significance as last year, the utilisation of the intensive care units is used as a benchmark for tightening as well as relaxing measures. We will therefore start a confident winter season 2021/2022 from December 2021 with the tried and tested hygiene and rules of conduct for guests and hosts. You can find the free contingents of our five holiday apartment as of now under free apartments.
For the safety of all our health, we have introduced the following hygiene regulations and rules of conduct:
- Our entire team is intensively trained in important hygiene measures and is tested weekly for the Covid19 virus using a PCR test despite having been vaccinated.
- At check-in, proof of a "low epidemiological risk" must be presented without being asked (2-G proof). This means all vaccinated persons who fulfil this proof with an overcome disease or vaccination (children up to the age of 12 do not need proof).
- A free Covid19 test centre, open daily, Monday to Saturday, from 5pm to 7pm, has been opened for locals and guests at the Filzmoos Leisure Centre, Neuberg 102, 5532 Filzmoos. Pre-registration is required for the tests at: www.salzburg-testet.at
- Wearing FFP2-CE masks is obligatory when entering our premises for the first time.
- The pleasant size of our guesthouse with five holiday apartments and a maximum occupancy of 24 guests enables us to sufficiently comply with safe distancing.
- Our large, cosy breakfast room with five tables of different sizes offers seating for all our guests - each guest will find his or her own feel-good spot with enough space during the entire stay.
- Highly effective disinfecting agents are used for cleaning the rooms.
- At the reception there is a safe - point with contactless disinfectant dispenser.
- Disposable gloves and FFP2-CE masks are available at reception.
- Handrails, door handles and metal surfaces are generally disinfected several times a day.
- To ensure that you can continue to enjoy all the benefits of our guesthouse, we have summarised some simple but effective rules of hygiene behaviour for a "safe" coexistence. Simone Herrmann has developed a comprehensive Covid19 prevention concept for this winter season and is available as a contact person.
SPECIAL RULES for the winter 2021/2022
ALL bookings for the period 10.12. - 18.04.2022 can be cancelled FREE OF CHARGE if a travel warning is issued for Salzburg (Austria).
For possible illnesses or injuries or an officially imposed quarantine due to a Covid19 infection (also for contact persons), we recommend taking out Travel Insurance with our cooperation partner.
Why take out travel insurance?
A booking is a contract of sale. Cancellations, late arrivals and early departures are subject to cancellation fees. Our cooperation partner has extensively expanded the insurance conditions due to the Corona pandemic. This grants both us and them the best possible protection against an economic loss.
If a travel warning is issued for Salzburg, we are happy to allow you to rebook free of charge. The deposit paid will be retained for the new booking and converted into a voucher.
If you do not wish to take up this offer, we will of course understand and refund your deposit.
All Filzmoos accommodation establishments have agreed on transparent communication and act in accordance with the rules of conduct of the Austrian federal government.
The weekly information of the local crisis team with the confirmed infection figures and measures can be found at http://www.filzmoos.salzburg.at/Buergerservice/Medien/Coronainfos
Last, but not least ...
Don't forget one thing - we are the small, family-friendly guesthouse in idyllic Filzmoos. The ski bus takes you directly to the Filzmoos cable cars and you can park your car in our garage. Come and experience the unspoilt natural moments, the hearty hospitality and genuine comfort for yourself
We, as your hosts, do our best to offer you relaxing holidays with the necessary discretion and caution - BUT WITH A LOT OF HEART!